Slavic U - Teachers needed!

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2007
      I am in the process of putting toegther the web page for the Slavic U. If
      you'd like to teach, please send me the title of your class(es) and the
      following:

      Name - or -
      SCA name (however you want it displayed), home group, and Kingdom.
      Class title and description
      Any class fee
      Any other special requirements you may have.
      Thanks!
      --
      Warder Zygmunt Nadratowski
      Time might be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.