WooHoo!!!

    Message 1 of 71 , Mar 9, 2007
      Sweet! I'm looking forward to seeing you again!I
      wasn't sure that I could make it and didn't want to
      publically commit due to my father's health status in
      Texas. After his funeral I kicked my butt into gear.
      Sofya La Rus from Calontir is co-teaching with me, she
      of the awesome websites! If you too haven't met her
      already you really should!
      What day are you arriving? A buddy and I are leaving
      Sunday morning at 6am so with stops, we should be
      there sometime Sunday evening! I haven't been there in
      five years so I'm going to tentatively list that
      location in lieu of more current knowledge! End of the
      right hand road after the merchants area, across from
      the shower. If there isn't a Midrealm style gate then
      I'll leave my buttwhisker warboard by the road: Blue
      field, tubby polarbear picking his teeth with a
      knights lance. Yeah, it has sentimental value.
      'dok
      --- Marilee Humason <stasiwa@...> wrote:

      > I am, I mentioned it a couple of months ago and no
      > one
      > even answered that they were going.
      > I am teaching a childrens class this time on
      > Wednesday
      > afternoon, I will also be judging The A&S
      > competition
      > again this year, maybe we could hook up there for
      > sure? the A&S is open to all Laurels from everywhere
      > to judge it is Friday at 10:00 I think.
      > Baroness Anastasia
      > --- Tim Nalley <mordakus@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Sofya and I are co-teaching some classes there.
      > > Anyone
      > > else gonna be there and feeling social?
      > > 'dok

      > > Be a PS3 game guru.
      > > Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and
      > > previews at Yahoo! Games.

      > Baroness Anastasia Alexandrovna Andreeva (OL)

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
    • Paul Goldschmidt
      Message 71 of 71 , Jun 20
        I'm still looking for articles for the Summer Slovo.

        Also, is anyone planning a Pennsic gathering I could publicize?

        Deadline in July 1st!

        Thanks,
        Paul