Re: [sig] Gulf Wars this year?

  • Lente
    Message 1 of 78 , Mar 8, 2007
      I actually had to go look up the dates, and realized its next week, so
      we are definitely not getting there this year, crown tourney is on
      Saturday here in the Outlands and we are entered in it. eep.

      So have fun, perhaps another year we will make it. Just have to juggle
      the kiddos school schedule, work schedules and/or have Grandma staying
      with them for that week.

      Kathws

    • goldschp@tds.net
      Message 78 of 78 , Jun 6
        I am definitely looking for material for the Summer Slovo. We've slipped a bit, but it happens every couple of years. There WILL be a Summer Slovo, though, featuring the Pennsic guide, of course! If you have Pennsic-related stuff, I'd be particularly interested in that. Let me know if you're thinking of contributing.

        Deadline in July 1st.

        Thanks,
        Paul Wickenden