Re: [sig] Gulf Wars this year?

    Message 1 of 78 , Mar 8, 2007
      WAH! *sob sob sob*

      I was INCHES from going, but then I got my third
      wedding invitation for April and went "crap..."

      I WILL however, be at Pennsic.

      --Cheers,
      Sfandra Dmitrieva

      --- Tim Nalley <mordakus@...> wrote:

      > Sofya and I are co-teaching some classes there.
      > Anyone
      > else gonna be there and feeling social?
      > 'dok

      ******************
      Pomestnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva iz Chernigova
      Royal Clothier to TRM Lucan and Yana Von Drachenklaue
      Kingdom of the East
      Never 'pearl' your butt.

      Be a PS3 game guru.
    • goldschp@tds.net
      Message 78 of 78 , Jun 6
        I am definitely looking for material for the Summer Slovo. We've slipped a bit, but it happens every couple of years. There WILL be a Summer Slovo, though, featuring the Pennsic guide, of course! If you have Pennsic-related stuff, I'd be particularly interested in that. Let me know if you're thinking of contributing.

        Deadline in July 1st.

        Thanks,
        Paul Wickenden