Re: [sig] Gulf Wars this year?

  • Marilee Humason
    Message 1 of 71 , Mar 8, 2007
      I am, I mentioned it a couple of months ago and no one
      even answered that they were going.
      I am teaching a childrens class this time on Wednesday
      afternoon, I will also be judging The A&S competition
      again this year, maybe we could hook up there for
      sure? the A&S is open to all Laurels from everywhere
      to judge it is Friday at 10:00 I think.
      Baroness Anastasia
      --- Tim Nalley <mordakus@...> wrote:

      > Sofya and I are co-teaching some classes there.
      > Anyone
      > else gonna be there and feeling social?
      > 'dok

      > Be a PS3 game guru.
      > Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and
      > previews at Yahoo! Games.

    • Paul Goldschmidt
      Message 71 of 71 , Jun 20
        I'm still looking for articles for the Summer Slovo.

        Also, is anyone planning a Pennsic gathering I could publicize?

        Deadline in July 1st!

        Thanks,
        Paul