Gulf Wars this year?

    Message 1 of 69 , Mar 8, 2007
      Sofya and I are co-teaching some classes there. Anyone
      else gonna be there and feeling social?
      'dok

      Be a PS3 game guru.
    • goldschp tds.net
      Message 69 of 69 , Dec 20, 2014
        I can't remember if I made the traditional quarterly call out or not, but I am definitely looking for material for the Winter Slovo.  Ideally, I'd like to have it by the 1st, but if you have something and just need a few extra days, drop a line and let me know.

        In service,
        Paul