Re: [sig] Call for Articles!

  • aldo
    Message 1 of 78 , Mar 8, 2007
      Dear Paul I am sending u an Article of mine aboput Khazaria. Let me know if u decide to publish it in SLOVO. Thanks.

      Aldo C. Marturano
      Italy
      Message 78 of 78 , Jun 6
        I am definitely looking for material for the Summer Slovo. We've slipped a bit, but it happens every couple of years. There WILL be a Summer Slovo, though, featuring the Pennsic guide, of course! If you have Pennsic-related stuff, I'd be particularly interested in that. Let me know if you're thinking of contributing.

        Deadline in July 1st.

        Thanks,
        Paul Wickenden