Re: [sig] Call for Articles!

  • aldo
    Message 1 of 73 , Mar 8, 2007
      Dear Paul I am sending u an Article of mine aboput Khazaria. Let me know if u decide to publish it in SLOVO. Thanks.

      Aldo C. Marturano
      Italy
      Message 73 of 73 , Dec 7, 2015
        Time goes by quickly and it's once again time for Slovo -- our quarterly newsletter.

        I'm looking for articles and artwork of interest to medieval Slavic re-enactors. The best articles are short ones (generally 200-400 words), but I'll consider anything you might have.

        The deadline is January 2nd and is flexible. Let me know if you are planning to submit and I can accommodate your schedule.

        Thanks,
        Paul