Tons of Russian/Slavonic links on Myspace...come & see!

  • Daina aka Dainushtka
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2007
      Just a quick e-mail to let you know I now have a site on Myspace at
      www.Myspace.com/mcafelg

      Please feel free to check it out. You can find links to ancient
      slavonic ioconography, history, lit. I also listed Russian music
      (ancient to rock/alternative), books, artists, authors, russian cities
      & regions, and tons more. You name it, it's on Myspace! You can even
      find some childhood friends & old classmates (it has over 160 Million
      members worldwide).

      It's FREE to sign up. Hope to see you there!

      I also have an art site w/ some of my illuminayed manuscript works on
      it. It' s at www.Myspace.com/Daina_surrealism

      Daina