Patting my own back..

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2 5:24 AM
      Right, I'll try not to strain anything. ;)

      At any rate, a few photos from the East Kingdom 12th
      night (back in january, yes, this is why I'm not the
      photographer) are up on my Yahoo Photo Albums, and
      you're all welcome to look. Mostly, they're pictures
      of Their Royal Majesties, because I made the
      navershnik and letnik that He and She are wearing,
      with assistance from Mistress Irene Lenoir. :)

      http://new.photos.yahoo.com/hausvdk/album/

      The album is labeled EK 12th Night.

      Some notes: They're both designed after the EK Royal
      Arms. The gold fabric, embossed in a diamond pattern,
      and the purple on purple brocade are both cotton-blend
      upholstery fabrics. Her Majesty's rose appliques are
      seeded with ruby rosemontees and slipped with green
      glass thorn beads. His Majesty's laurel wreaths are
      made with stems of couched silk embroidery thread and
      green glass leaf beads.

      There's also a shot of me in my latest, and the
      PysankyMadness that was Her Majesty's 12th Night gifts
      to many citizens.

      --Later,
      Sfandra Dmitrieva

      ******************
      Pomestnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva iz Chernigova
      Royal Clothier to TRM Lucan and Yana Von Drachenklaue
      Kingdom of the East
      ******************
      Never 'pearl' your butt.

      Want to start your own business?
      Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
      http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index
    • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2 6:16 AM
        On 3/2/07, Sfandra <seonaid13@...> wrote:

        > Right, I'll try not to strain anything. ;)
        >
        > At any rate, a few photos from the East Kingdom 12th
        > night (back in january, yes, this is why I'm not the
        > photographer) are up on my Yahoo Photo Albums, and
        > you're all welcome to look. Mostly, they're pictures
        > of Their Royal Majesties, because I made the
        > navershnik and letnik that He and She are wearing,
        > with assistance from Mistress Irene Lenoir. :)
        >
        > http://new.photos.yahoo.com/hausvdk/album/
        >
        > The album is labeled EK 12th Night.
        >
        > Some notes: They're both designed after the EK Royal
        > Arms. The gold fabric, embossed in a diamond pattern,
        > and the purple on purple brocade are both cotton-blend
        > upholstery fabrics. Her Majesty's rose appliques are
        > seeded with ruby rosemontees and slipped with green
        > glass thorn beads. His Majesty's laurel wreaths are
        > made with stems of couched silk embroidery thread and
        > green glass leaf beads.
        >
        > There's also a shot of me in my latest, and the
        > PysankyMadness that was Her Majesty's 12th Night gifts
        > to many citizens.
        >
        > --Later,
        > Sfandra Dmitrieva
        >
        > ******************
        > Pomestnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva iz Chernigova
        > Royal Clothier to TRM Lucan and Yana Von Drachenklaue
        > Kingdom of the East
        > Never 'pearl' your butt.

        > Want to start your own business?
        > Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
        > http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index

        Nicely done!
        --
        Czesc Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
        Middle Kingdom, Pentamere, Shire of Talonval