Estrella 2007 (And now for something completely different...)

  • Su Ralston
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2007
      Okay... so who's going?

      I'll be there from Thursday am until Monday mid-day.

      Mostly around the Caid Royal and Heralds Point, but I plan on
      attending several of the 'Laurel' functions on Thursday.

      Anyone else going that I can meet up with for lunch, maybe?

      Su of the Silver Horn, Caid
      (Dolphin Herald, Acting Principal Herald for Estrella)
      Su Ralston, Fullerton