Re: [sig] Re: Brit Museum occ paper on Novgorod

  • Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 10, 2007
      On Sat, Feb 10, 2007 at 09:30:05PM +0100, aldo wrote:
      > Is there any possibility to get it here in Italy? How could u help me in this? Thanks for any reply.

      Try ordering from Oxbowbooks.com...

    • aldo
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 11, 2007
        I could not find the book there. I would propose it the other way round. If any of you finds it somewhere, please let me know how much would it costs for yourself to buy and send it over. I would send u the money before u buy and send it via Western or any other banking messenger. Would it be possible? Thanks for any reply.

        Aldo

        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 12, 2007

          http://www.oxbowbooks.com/bookinfo.cfm/ID/32664