Re: [sig] Re: Brit Museum occ paper on Novgorod

  • Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 10, 2007
      > I think it is well worth the $14.98 sale price. Don't get me wrong -- this
      > isn't what I'd call a little light reading, but if you can slog through the
      > extremely dry sections like the "Selection of hemerophilic species in
      > archaeobotanical assemblages" (huh?) you pick up neat little gems of
      > information.

      *whimper* I'm a sucker for anything with the word archaeobotanical in
      it...

    • Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 10, 2007
        On Sat, Feb 10, 2007 at 09:30:05PM +0100, aldo wrote:
        > Is there any possibility to get it here in Italy? How could u help me in this? Thanks for any reply.

        Try ordering from Oxbowbooks.com...

      • aldo
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 11, 2007
          I could not find the book there. I would propose it the other way round. If any of you finds it somewhere, please let me know how much would it costs for yourself to buy and send it over. I would send u the money before u buy and send it via Western or any other banking messenger. Would it be possible? Thanks for any reply.

          Aldo

          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 12, 2007

            http://www.oxbowbooks.com/bookinfo.cfm/ID/32664