[IQ] Hungarian-Themed Event Activities

  • Jibril ibn Najdah ibn Zayd al-`Attar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2007
      Greetings!

      I'm wondering if any of the other SCAdians on the list might be able
      to point me in the direction of some useful ideas or resources for A&S
      or Youth activities for a Hungarian-themed event. I'm completely at a
      loss, and am having a difficult time finding Hungarian resources.

      Thank you in advance!
      al-Sayyid Abu'l-Basir Jibril ibn Najdah ibn Zayd al-`Attar al-Dimashqi
      (formerly: Signore Giudo di Niccolo Brunelleschi)
      Shire of Deodar, Kingdom of Calontir