Tatar Woman's outfit

  • magdalenag56
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2007
      I'm trying to put together a Tatar woman's (specifically Crimean)
      outfit. What I've come up with so far is the trousers and an under
      dress or what is sometimes called a blouse. From here would there be
      something called an under jacket then a loose caftan or fitted outer
      dress? The best resource I've found so far is Max Tilke's images
      although they are OOP for the SCA.

      Images would be great but any help would be appreciated.

      Magdalena Gdanska