Re: [sig] the Rus viking trader outfit.

  • Lente
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2007
      hah forgot about that one, went and dug it up, found some others too. I
      will try and post the list of sites next week. I'm suppose to be packing
      for a 12th night event 3 hours from home, but instead I am sewing up a
      mongol del for my husband for said event, sigh I'm crazy I know I am. I
      got to get it done poor man is down to 2 dels right now, which is quite sad.

      Kathws