Thurs nite...great fantasy storytelling...FREE! Must see!

  • Gintarele1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2007
      My friend, Joshua, is a fantastic storyteller/magician. He works at various
      Ren Fairs across the country & is doing a free show this thursday. Check him
      out!

      Storyteller Joshua Safford is a surrealist experience. Mythcrossings Elves
      Lost in America is a monologue about fantasy culture and how myth has
      overlapped his modern day existence. There is nothing about this guys life that
      resembles reality.

      I did the art for his album "Suckers & Providers", about fairies & vampires.

      The show is Thursday January 11, at the
      Celtic knot Pub in Evanston at

      8PM
      Celtic Knot Pub
      626 Church St
      Evanston IL

      FREE

      Daina

    • Tracy Kremer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2007
        Weeell - Illinois is an awfully long ways to go from
        North Carolina, even for a free show!

        (grynne)
        Eluned

        --- Gintarele1@... wrote:

        > My friend, Joshua, is a fantastic
        > storyteller/magician. He works at various
        > Ren Fairs across the country & is doing a free show
        > this thursday. Check him
        > out!
        >
        > Storyteller Joshua Safford is a surrealist
        > experience. Mythcrossings Elves
        > Lost in America is a monologue about fantasy culture
        > and how myth has
        > overlapped his modern day existence. There is
        > nothing about this guys life that
        > resembles reality.
        >
        > I did the art for his album "Suckers & Providers",
        > about fairies & vampires.
        >
        > The show is Thursday January 11, at the
        > Celtic knot Pub in Evanston at
        >
        > 8PM
        > Celtic Knot Pub
        > 626 Church St
        > Evanston IL
        >
        > FREE
        >

        > Daina

        > removed]

        CONTACT ME FOR CUST0M NECKLACES! For SCA, New Age, and lovers of amber and semiprecious stones...silver only, no gold. Nice prices, honest!

        Have a burning question?