EK 12th Night

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007
      For those coming to EK's 12th Night this weekend in
      Dragonship Haven, look for me. I'll be close the TRMs
      all day, probably, in a silver and green and black
      letnik w/ black fur trim, and (assuming I get it done
      tomorrow) a very tall Novgorod kokoshnik, black with
      red and silver and pearl.

      Also, TRMs will be wearing garb provided by myself and
      Mistress Irene LeNoir, and by Lady Zelina of
      Ruantallan.

      --Sfandra Dmitrieva.

      http://mail.yahoo.com