OT: UK stocking Polish food

  • Marina Anastasia Ozeroski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
      Thought this might be of interest

      http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6222615.stm
    • Tracy Kremer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2007
        IN-teresting!
        if only they'd expanded on the Polish foods.... I saw
        so much in the grocery stores I could not make head
        nor tail of!

        Eluned

        --- Marina Anastasia Ozeroski <MarinaO@...>
        wrote:

        > Thought this might be of interest
        >
        > http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6222615.stm

        CONTACT ME FOR CUST0M NECKLACES! For SCA, New Age, and lovers of amber and semiprecious stones...silver only, no gold. Nice prices, honest!

        http://new.mail.yahoo.com