Re: [sig] A desperate plea, guys

  • Tracy Kremer
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2006
      YOu're right, posting at the end costs those of us
      with multiple email lists a lot of time. Thank you
      for pointing this out; I find it a nuisance but had
      not realized it was something I could complain about.

      Eluned

      --- Anthony Bryant <anthony_bryant@...> wrote:

      > Folks, when you reply, if you HAVE to top post
      > (Grrrr!) Could you
      > PLEASE take a moment and trim or exise the rest of
      > the text? I'm
      > really tired of getting SIG in digest and scrolling
      > through the same
      > messages OVER and OVER and OVER because people don't
      > use basic
      > netiquette.
      >
      > Thanks.
      >

      > Effingham

      CONTACT ME FOR CUST0M NECKLACES! For SCA, New Age, and lovers of amber and semiprecious stones...silver only, no gold. Nice prices, honest!

      http://mail.yahoo.com