Re: footwear

  • Stephanie Ross
    Message 1 of 27 , Dec 26, 2006
      You could try Vika at Ebay - item #190065182643. I bet if you emailed her
      she might be able to make them according to your specifications if what
      she's selling isn't exactly what you're looking for. She has all her wares
      made in Ukraine (which is where she is from and her mom still lives there
      and looks for stuff for her to sell here). She is also rather knowledgeable
      about peasant costume and is very nice to talk with.

      Nadya
      Et si omnes, ego non.