Re: [sig] footwear

  • Marina Anastasia Ozeroski
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2006
      Thank you Alex for the advice. I will keep this in mind in my search.
      However I was hoping that maybe someone on this list knew of a vendor
      (someone they met at Pennsic or knew of online) who sold footwear that
      would be suitable for a late-period Ukrainian persona. I know of two
      vendors but nothing they sell is suitable - possibly passable yes.

      Marina