New to the group

  • milica_od_tuzla
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2006
      Hello. I'm Milica, a 14th century Serbian wife of a merchant
      (mundanely known as Carrie). I enjoy making wire jewelry, cooking and
      (of course) garb.

      Any other Serbs out there? I'd love to hear from you and share info.
      Info for Serb woman is difficult to find.
    • Tracy Kremer
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2006
        I'm afraid my ancestors from around there were - gasp!
        - Croatian. Sorry.

        Eluned
        --- milica_od_tuzla <carrieafl@...> wrote:

        > Hello. I'm Milica, a 14th century Serbian wife of a
        > merchant
        > (mundanely known as Carrie). I enjoy making wire
        > jewelry, cooking and
        > (of course) garb.
        >
        > Any other Serbs out there? I'd love to hear from you
        > and share info.
        > Info for Serb woman is difficult to find.

        CONTACT ME FOR CUST0M NECKLACES! For SCA, New Age, and lovers of amber and semiprecious stones...silver only, no gold. Nice prices, honest!

        http://new.mail.yahoo.com
      • milica_od_tuzla
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2006
          Well we can't all be perfect, ha ha. Actually my husband is a Serb,
          born and raised in Yugoslavia. The town he was born in is now a part
          of Bosnia Herzegovina.

          --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, Tracy Kremer <eluned_p@...> wrote:

          > I'm afraid my ancestors from around there were - gasp!
          > - Croatian. Sorry.
          >
          > Eluned
          > --- milica_od_tuzla <carrieafl@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Hello. I'm Milica, a 14th century Serbian wife of a
          > > merchant
          > > (mundanely known as Carrie). I enjoy making wire
          > > jewelry, cooking and
          > > (of course) garb.
          > >
          > > Any other Serbs out there? I'd love to hear from you
          > > and share info.
          > > Info for Serb woman is difficult to find.
          > >

          > CONTACT ME FOR CUST0M NECKLACES! For SCA, New Age,
          and lovers of amber and semiprecious stones...silver only, no gold.
          Nice prices, honest!

          > COMING SOON; ElunedsEmporium.com !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          > http://new.mail.yahoo.com

        • Tracy Kremer
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 7, 2006
            Ah, well; you can pick your ****, you can pick your
            friends, but you can't pick your blood relatives!

            --- milica_od_tuzla <carrieafl@...> wrote:

            > Well we can't all be perfect, ha ha. Actually my
            > husband is a Serb,
            > born and raised in Yugoslavia. The town he was born
            > in is now a part
            > of Bosnia Herzegovina.
            >

            > --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, Tracy Kremer
            > <eluned_p@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I'm afraid my ancestors from around there were -
            > gasp!
            > > - Croatian. Sorry.
            > >
            > > Eluned
            > > --- milica_od_tuzla <carrieafl@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > > Hello. I'm Milica, a 14th century Serbian wife
            > of a
            > > > merchant
            > > > (mundanely known as Carrie). I enjoy making wire
            > > > jewelry, cooking and
            > > > (of course) garb.
            > > >
            > > > Any other Serbs out there? I'd love to hear from
            > you
            > > > and share info.
            > > > Info for Serb woman is difficult to find.
            > > >

            > > CONTACT ME FOR CUST0M NECKLACES!
            > For SCA, New Age,
            > and lovers of amber and semiprecious stones...silver
            > only, no gold.
            > Nice prices, honest!
            > >
            > > COMING SOON; ElunedsEmporium.com
            > !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            > beta.
            > > http://new.mail.yahoo.com

            CONTACT ME FOR CUST0M NECKLACES! For SCA, New Age, and lovers of amber and semiprecious stones...silver only, no gold. Nice prices, honest!

          • Leonora Radovcic
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 12, 2008
              Hi. I am Branimira. New to the SIG group. I am researching the 10th
              century Croatia. Mostly the Dalmatian coast. I'm hoping I can connect
              here, learn from all of you, and piece my country's history. Thank you
              for having me here.

              YIS
              Branimira