Re: [sig] Re: Intro and howdy!

  • Tracy Kremer
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 1, 2006
      --- Rick Orli <orlirva@...> wrote:

      > Funny, that's why I took Russian, at U.South
      > Carolina - ....

      ... I'm finally
      > taking that Polish
      > grammer class now, couple of decades later.

      So, where are you taking it? Not much chance it's
      anywhere near me, and I'm swamped with medical
      education right now, but....

      CONTACT ME FOR CUST0M NECKLACES! For SCA, New Age, and lovers of amber and semiprecious stones...silver only, no gold. Nice prices, honest!

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com