Re: [sig] Anyone else at Gulf Wars XVI ?

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 27, 2006
      Absolutely! I'm teaching a new kind of class on
      costuming. No frills with a lot of application and
      participation! My Lady and I are traveling down with a
      friend, the same friend I went to my first Gulf Wars
      with. I'm going to see if she feels ready to try out
      teaching an apothecary class there. She wants to
      teach Pennsic so who knows?
      'dok
      --- Marilee Humason <stasiwa@...> wrote:

      > Hey! I went last year and I am pilgrimageing there
      > again this coming year!We should meet up!
      > Baroness Anastasia
      > stasi
      > --- Tim Nalley <mordakus@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hi there!
      > > The Winter issue of SLOVO will have my class
      > > manual(?) for my Gulf Wars class. The combination
      > of
      > > nostalgia and decent BBQ overwelmed my clannish
      > > midwestern sensibilities so a migration for a
      > great
      > > event is in store. Who else is planning on going?
      > > Also, anyone familiar with Birmingham? I forget
      > the
      > > particulars on that great BBQ joint on the
      > northside
      > > of town but would massively appreciate any
      > info!!!!!
      > > 'dok

      > > Want to start your own business?
      > > Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
      > > http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index
      > >

      > Baroness Anastasia Alexandrovna Andreeva (OL)

      Cheap talk?
      http://voice.yahoo.com