Re: [sig] Re: Slavic U transport

  • Lente
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 9, 2006
      Hmm, until I see the school calendar for 2007 I won't really know for
      certain but that is the weekend in December that it has been on for the
      past 2 or 3 years. So right now and until end of July (when I get a copy
      of the calendar) I will just assume that it will be the same weekend for
      the school holiday singing at the church to happen. I will count my
      pennies and see about coming if the school singing weekend changes
      though. Heck I would even have to come up with colder weather garb than
      I have right now. One wool coat probably wouldn't cut it.

      Kathws