Slavic U shirts

  • Rachel Sampsel
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2006
      1f. Re: Slavic U almost a reality!
      Posted by: "Sfandra" seonaid13@... Seonaid13
      Date: Tue Nov 7, 2006 1:14 pm (PST)

      Woo hoo! We can go SLUMing!! :D :D We'll need a
      Tee-shirt with some sort of "slumming" joke on it....

      --Sfandra
      --ready to price flights and rental cars

      Patches writes:

      "I'm a SLUM Lord."
    • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2006
        On 11/8/06, Rachel Sampsel <raelee@...> wrote:

        > 1f. Re: Slavic U almost a reality!
        > Posted by: "Sfandra" seonaid13@... <seonaid13%40yahoo.com> Seonaid13
        > Date: Tue Nov 7, 2006 1:14 pm (PST)
        >
        > Woo hoo! We can go SLUMing!! :D :D We'll need a
        > Tee-shirt with some sort of "slumming" joke on it....
        >
        > --Sfandra
        > --ready to price flights and rental cars
        >
        > Patches writes:
        >
        > "I'm a SLUM Lord."

        LOL!

        --
        Czesc Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
        Middle Kingdom, Pentamere, Shire of Talonval

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 9, 2006
          --- Rachel Sampsel <raelee@...> wrote:

          > Woo hoo! We can go SLUMing!! :D :D We'll need a
          > Tee-shirt with some sort of "slumming" joke on
          > it....
          >
          > --Sfandra
          > --ready to price flights and rental cars
          >
          > Patches writes:
          >
          > "I'm a SLUM Lord."

          we'd need "SLUM Lady" too..... ;p
          --Sfandra

          Pomestnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva iz Chernigova
          Royal Clothier to TRM Lucan and Yana Von Drachenklaue
          Kingdom of the East
          http://new.mail.yahoo.com