Hello & new info from Daina

  • Gintarele1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2006
      Sorry I have been out of touch, but we spent most of the summer looking for
      a new apt. We finally moved just 3 wks ago (we are 4 doors down from the old
      place, but it's 2x the space & 100x nicer...you should come by & visit...we
      have a proper guest room now!). We will be having a house-warming party soon,
      too.

      Our new address is

      1516 West Huron
      Chicago, IL 60622

      (all our old #'s are the same)
      home # 312-666-9608
      my cell 312-718-0213
      Fred's cell 312-318-9312

      We'd love to have you over!

      Please stay in touch.
      Daina

      PS I'm starting to host Dr Who, French, Lithuanian, German & Russian
      (respectfully) movie nite. If you are interested in any one of these, please drop me
      a line. :)