Re: [sig] Slavic U almost a reality!

  • Marina Anastasia Ozeroski
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 7, 2006
      All for it. With Sfandra on booking flights or renting cars (or vans if
      anyone wants to carpool from Ottawa, Ontario)

      Marina

    • Xristina Viaceslavova
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
        --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski" wrote:

        > *What: Slavic University of the Midrealm (SLUM).*
        > *When: Saturday, December 6, 2007. *

        Just to clarify...are you thinking of 8 December 2007, as the 6th is a
        Wednesday.

        Xristina
      • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 9, 2006
          <<Just to clarify...are you thinking of 8 December 2007, as the 6th is
          a Wednesday.

          Xristina>>

          Yes, sorry for the confusion!

          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 27, 2006
            Hi there!
            The Winter issue of SLOVO will have my class
            manual(?) for my Gulf Wars class. The combination of
            nostalgia and decent BBQ overwelmed my clannish
            midwestern sensibilities so a migration for a great
            event is in store. Who else is planning on going?
            Also, anyone familiar with Birmingham? I forget the
            particulars on that great BBQ joint on the northside
            of town but would massively appreciate any info!!!!!
            'dok

            Want to start your own business?
            Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
            http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index
          • Marilee Humason
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 27, 2006
              Hey! I went last year and I am pilgrimageing there
              again this coming year!We should meet up!
              Baroness Anastasia
              stasi

              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 27, 2006
                Absolutely! I'm teaching a new kind of class on
                costuming. No frills with a lot of application and
                participation! My Lady and I are traveling down with a
                friend, the same friend I went to my first Gulf Wars
                with. I'm going to see if she feels ready to try out
                teaching an apothecary class there. She wants to
                teach Pennsic so who knows?
                'dok
                --- Marilee Humason <stasiwa@...> wrote:

                > Hey! I went last year and I am pilgrimageing there
                > again this coming year!We should meet up!
                > Baroness Anastasia
                > stasi
                > --- Tim Nalley <mordakus@...> wrote:
                >
                > > Hi there!
                > > The Winter issue of SLOVO will have my class
                > > manual(?) for my Gulf Wars class. The combination
                > of
                > > nostalgia and decent BBQ overwelmed my clannish
                > > midwestern sensibilities so a migration for a
                > great
                > > event is in store. Who else is planning on going?
                > > Also, anyone familiar with Birmingham? I forget
                > the
                > > particulars on that great BBQ joint on the
                > northside
                > > of town but would massively appreciate any
                > info!!!!!
                > > 'dok

                > > Want to start your own business?
                > > Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
                > > http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index
                > >

                > Baroness Anastasia Alexandrovna Andreeva (OL)

                Cheap talk?
                http://voice.yahoo.com