Re: [sig] Slavic U almost a reality!

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 7, 2006
      <<On 11/7/06, Tim Nalley <mordakus@...> wrote:
      Will there be facilities to roast something(s)?>>

      Dunno, good question.

      --
      Czesc Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      Middle Kingdom, Pentamere, Shire of Talonval

    • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 7, 2006
        <<On 11/7/06, Tracy Kremer <eluned_p@...> wrote:
        Greetings!

        I just rejoined the list; where in Midrealm will this be, in regards
        to Mundane place-names?

        This is at the Palmer Lodge, in Bertha Brock Park, Ionia, Michigan.

        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 7, 2006
          Woo hoo! We can go SLUMing!! :D :D We'll need a
          Tee-shirt with some sort of "slumming" joke on it....

          --Sfandra
          --ready to price flights and rental cars

          --- Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski <panzygmunt@...>
          wrote:

          > Well, Istvan Valkai of Andelcrag & I have been
          > working on making this event
          > a reality. We have the Lodge reserved on these
          > dates, and are almost ready
          > to commit to them site & dates positively. Here's
          > what we have so far. Hotel
          > & Airport info to come.
          > What does the group think of this?
          >
          > --
          > Czesc Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
          > Middle Kingdom, Pentamere, Shire of Talonval
          > Servant of His Grace Sir Dag Thorgrimsson and Master
          > Mordok Rostovskogo
          > SCA Polish Culture Resource:
          > http://www.plcommonwealth.org
          > We have enough youth - how about a fountain of
          > smart?
          > *****************************
          >

          > *What: Slavic University of the Midrealm (SLUM).*
          >

          > *PROJECTED gate fees: $7 - $10 range. Discounts for
          > teeneagers, and kids
          > under a certain age will be free. Non-member
          > surcharge of $3 still applies
          > (because we HAVE to charge it, per Society rules).*
          >
          > *Activities: A&S Classes and a Potluck feast*
          >

          > *Classes: Classes on the clothing, recreation,
          > behavior and eating habits of
          > Slavic cultures. *
          >

          > *Feast: A Pot luck evening feast. *
          >

          > *When: Saturday, December 6, 2007. * Yep, a year in
          > advance, so all you out
          > of kingdom people can plan to see if you can come!
          > Sunday is available as a
          > departure date, in case there are some who are too
          > drunk to drive home on
          > the previous evening. Site opens at 10 am Saturday,
          > closes 11pm Saturday.
          > Friday could be used for any set up.
          >

          > *Where: The Palmer Lodge of Bertha Brock Park,
          > Barony of Andelcrag, Canton
          > of Three Walls.*
          >

          > *Who: People interested in Slavic cultures,
          > including (but not limited to)
          > the SCA's time period.*

          > removed]
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          ******************
          Pomestnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva iz Chernigova
          Royal Clothier to TRM Lucan and Yana Von Drachenklaue
          Kingdom of the East
          ******************
          Never 'pearl' your butt.

          Sponsored Link

          For just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance calling.
        • Marina Anastasia Ozeroski
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 7, 2006
            All for it. With Sfandra on booking flights or renting cars (or vans if
            anyone wants to carpool from Ottawa, Ontario)

            Marina

          • Xristina Viaceslavova
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 8, 2006
              --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski" wrote:

              > *What: Slavic University of the Midrealm (SLUM).*
              > *When: Saturday, December 6, 2007. *

              Just to clarify...are you thinking of 8 December 2007, as the 6th is a
              Wednesday.

              Xristina
            • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 9, 2006
                <<Just to clarify...are you thinking of 8 December 2007, as the 6th is
                a Wednesday.

                Xristina>>

                Yes, sorry for the confusion!

                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 27, 2006
                  Hi there!
                  The Winter issue of SLOVO will have my class
                  manual(?) for my Gulf Wars class. The combination of
                  nostalgia and decent BBQ overwelmed my clannish
                  midwestern sensibilities so a migration for a great
                  event is in store. Who else is planning on going?
                  Also, anyone familiar with Birmingham? I forget the
                  particulars on that great BBQ joint on the northside
                  of town but would massively appreciate any info!!!!!
                  'dok

                  Want to start your own business?
                  Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
                  http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index
                • Marilee Humason
                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 27, 2006
                    Hey! I went last year and I am pilgrimageing there
                    again this coming year!We should meet up!
                    Baroness Anastasia
                    stasi

                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 27, 2006
                      Absolutely! I'm teaching a new kind of class on
                      costuming. No frills with a lot of application and
                      participation! My Lady and I are traveling down with a
                      friend, the same friend I went to my first Gulf Wars
                      with. I'm going to see if she feels ready to try out
                      teaching an apothecary class there. She wants to
                      teach Pennsic so who knows?
                      'dok
                      --- Marilee Humason <stasiwa@...> wrote:

                      > Hey! I went last year and I am pilgrimageing there
                      > again this coming year!We should meet up!
                      > Baroness Anastasia
                      > stasi
                      > --- Tim Nalley <mordakus@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > > Hi there!
                      > > The Winter issue of SLOVO will have my class
                      > > manual(?) for my Gulf Wars class. The combination
                      > of
                      > > nostalgia and decent BBQ overwelmed my clannish
                      > > midwestern sensibilities so a migration for a
                      > great
                      > > event is in store. Who else is planning on going?
                      > > Also, anyone familiar with Birmingham? I forget
                      > the
                      > > particulars on that great BBQ joint on the
                      > northside
                      > > of town but would massively appreciate any
                      > info!!!!!
                      > > 'dok

                      > > Want to start your own business?
                      > > Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
                      > > http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index
                      > >

                      > Baroness Anastasia Alexandrovna Andreeva (OL)

                      Cheap talk?
                      http://voice.yahoo.com