Re: RE : [sig] Alternate SCA Russian titles

  • yanajenn
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2006
      Greetings!

      I've copied all the old Russian Knowledge Pages to my group's web
      space (its good to be the webmaster). I offer them "as is," so expect
      some poking around if you need to find anything.

      <http://www.wurmwald.org/sig/medievalrussia/index-main.html>

      AFAIK, Iustin Branov is going to take over the pages, eventually.

      And now, back to Grad School, which is kicking my a** at the moment.

      --Yana