Hats?

  • Dimitrii Borodinskii
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2006
      Greetings again,

      Okay, next in the series.
      I have seen many different forms of furry hats in the pictures I have seen, but did the russians (any period) wear any form of sun shade hat? Although my and a russian climate are vastly different (I live in Queensland Australia) I need to make myself some sort of period hat because my bald head needs to be covered in the hot sun by more than just a rim of fur! Pictures would be great rather than discriptions... I'm a picture man. :)

      Thanks again

      Dimitrii