Re: [sig] Can anyone puzzle this out>

  • grunasulisz.asp@neostrada.pl
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2006
      Witaj Jadwiga,
      The text is very long. What do you want to know?
      This is a part of medieval manuscript of "Old Czechish Chronicle of so called Dalimil" (Staroceská kronika tak receného Dalimila) from 1 half (3 or 4th decade) of XIV c. The scholars assume that the ilumiantions were made in the northern Italy.

      Greetings,
      Magdalena z Wroclawia