All Slavic Event

  • Su Ralston
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2006
      Heyo -

      Anything new on the All Slavic Event? There was talk of holding one in
      January in Las Vegas...

      Su of the Silver Horn, Caid
      Su Ralston, Fullerton, CA
      (Looking for a reason to wear her new wool coat!)
    • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2006
        Istvan & I have been working on putting a bid together.

        --
        Czesc Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
        Middle Kingdom, Pentamere, Shire of Talonval

      • Lewis Tanzos
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2006
          Czesc Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski writes:
          > Istvan & I have been working on putting a bid together.

          Have NOT! ;-)

          (I know: I'm not the only Istvan. Which Istvan is this? Toth?)

          - Istvan
          (Tanczos)
        • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2006