Baltic garb info.

  • quokkaqueen
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2006
      Hi guys,
      I just webbed some of my research on 10th c. Baltic women's garb, any
      comments on it would be appreciated.
      http://499angels.net/baltic/asfridhr/clothing.html

      Especially any comments along the lines of 'what do you mean here?' or
      'I don't understand this bit', since I've read the article so many
      times I can't pick out problems like that. :)

      Take care,
      ~Asfridhr
    • magdalenag56
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
        Don't know if it was just my computer or not, but I didn't get any of
        the pictures. On the frist read through, the article sounded good. I
        will re-read it when I have more uninterrupted time.

        Magdalena Gdanska