Re: Clipping Posts

  • yanajenn
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27 11:59 AM
      > If I had the foggiest clue as to how to clip I would unfortunately I
      don't. Having been shot overseas and knowing how unfun that is I will
      skip the other ideas you have for those of us who are computer
      illiterate and just not add my two cents any more
      > Valkai Istvan

      Hee! Clipping just means that you delete anything other than your own
      words, leaving only enough quoted material so that your new post makes
      sense.

      --Yana