Re: Rattan and Drachenwald (was Re: [sig]_Lapti?)

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 22, 2006
      OK, I posed the question of SCA in Estonia to Jaelle, but had a few
      days' delay as she was traveling. At the risk of beating a dead
      horse, this is what she wrote:

      "... there is no official SCA group in Estonia. However there are 2
      people there with SCA memberships - through Finland, they are allowed to
      buy them through us, per the BoD.

      "4 of the Estonians went to Double Wars and there is a another couple that
      also do SCA.

      "So, yes there are SCA folk in Estonia - they just see no need at this
      point to have their own official SCA group."

      So, it appears that there IS SCA in Estonia, but Janos is also
      correct that they are members through the Finnish SCA organization
      and they do not have a branch. That said, I'm sure they would be
      interested in rattan.

      -- Paul