Re: [sig] Lapti

  • Alexey Kiyaikin aka Posadnik
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2006
      Greetings!

      > Da! They are Lapti, but they are full sized like valyenki. I will send you the photos when I get back home tonight.
      I got them two, thanxxxx.

      > Where do you live Alexy?
      > We live in Boston, MA USA.

      Moscow, Russia. :-)

      Bye,
      Alex
    • Joseph Root
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2006
        Privet Alexey!

        Do you have pictures of nomads clothing? Boots and etc?
        Are you a member of the SCA in Russia? I have friends in Mosscow that might be interested if there is a group there, also in Riga, Latvia.

        Tamr

        Alexey Kiyaikin aka Posadnik <Posadnik@...> wrote:
        Greetings!

        > Da! They are Lapti, but they are full sized like valyenki. I will send you the photos when I get back home tonight.
        I got them two, thanxxxx.

        > Where do you live Alexy?
        > We live in Boston, MA USA.

        Moscow, Russia. :-)