Potential Slavic U site

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2006
      I added a photo of the Palmer lodge (potential Slavic U site) to the photo
      section.
      --
      Czesc Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      Middle Kingdom, Pentamere, Shire of Talonval

    • Ron Jachim
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2006
        Ooh, Ooh, we're interested. I could make bigos (without juniper :-) )
        and teach a class in East European archery.

        Ron

        --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski" <panzygmunt@...>