Call for Articles

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 11, 2006
      Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

      [I forgot to send out my usual call for articles on the first. Sorry
      about that!]

      I'm looking for submissions for the Fall Slovo. Short articles,
      reviews, etc. appreciated. The only restriction is that it must be
      of interest to SIG. Let me know if you have anything.

      The deadline is October 1.

      Thanks,
      Paul (for SIG)

    • aldo
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 12, 2006
        I am sending u a Medieval recipe to make karavai. If u think u can publish
        it in Slovo, it will be great and I'll be thankful. Ciao

        Aldo C. marturano
        > [I forgot to send out my usual call for articles on the first. Sorry
        > about that!]
        >
        > I'm looking for submissions for the Fall Slovo. Short articles,
        > reviews, etc. appreciated. The only restriction is that it must be
        > of interest to SIG. Let me know if you have anything.
        >
        > The deadline is October 1.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Paul (for SIG)

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Paul W Goldschmidt
        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 2, 2007
          Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

          As usual at this time of year, I'm looking for submissions for the
          Summer Slovo. Short articles, reviews, etc.
          appreciated. Pennsic-related topics are especially welcome. The only
          restriction is that it must be of interest to SIG.

          Let me know if you have anything.

          The deadline in July 1.

          Thanks,
          Paul (for SIG)

        • aldo
          Message 4 of 17 , Jun 7, 2007
            Dear Paul, I am sending attached an article of mine. Let me know if u like it and if u will put it in Slovo.

            Ciao

            Aldo

            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 2, 2007
              Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

              As usual at this time of year, I'm looking for submissions for the
              Fall Slovo. Short articles, reviews, etc. appreciated. The major
              restriction is that it must be of interest to SIG.

              Let me know if you have anything.

              The deadline in October 1.

              Thanks,
              Paul (for SIG)

            • Paul W Goldschmidt
              Message 6 of 17 , May 31, 2008
                Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

                As usual at this time of year, I'm looking for submissions for the
                Summer Slovo. Short articles, reviews, etc. appreciated. The only
                restriction is that it must be of interest to SIG.

                I am particularly interested in Pennsic-relation material.

                Let me know if you have anything.

                The deadline in July 2.

                Thanks,
                Paul (for SIG)

                Message 7 of 17 , Jun 2, 2008
                  Hi Paul,

                  How do you feel about recipes? I've been trying to
                  collect some pierogi ones, and was thinking about
                  sharing them.

                  --Sfandra

                  --- Paul W Goldschmidt <goldschp@...> wrote:

                  > Greetings Slavic Interest Group!
                  >
                  > As usual at this time of year, I'm looking for
                  > submissions for the
                  > Summer Slovo. Short articles, reviews, etc.
                  > appreciated. The only
                  > restriction is that it must be of interest to SIG.
                  >
                  > I am particularly interested in Pennsic-relation
                  > material.
                  >
                  > Let me know if you have anything.
                  >
                  > The deadline in July 2.
                  >
                  > Thanks,
                  > Paul (for SIG)

                  > removed]

                  Posadnitsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
                  Haus Von Drakenklaue
                  Kingdom of the East
                  ******************
                  Never 'pearl' your butt.
                • Paul W Goldschmidt
                  Message 8 of 17 , Sep 25, 2010
                    I'm still looking for articles to publish in the Fall Slovo. Let me
                    know if you have anything. The deadline is next weekend.

                    Thanks,
                    Paul Wickenden
                  • goldschp tds.net
                    Message 9 of 17 , Dec 2, 2012
                      I've started work on the Winter Slovo and could definitely use some
                      articles to publish. If you have material that would be of interest
                      to the Slavic Interest Group, let me know directly (off-list). The
                      deadline is January 1st.

                      Thanks,

                      Paul Wickenden of Thanet
                      goldschp@...
                    • goldschp tds.net
                      Message 10 of 17 , Jun 9, 2013
                        I'm looking for submissions for the Summer Slovo. This is our annual
                        pre-Pennsic issue, so articles that are War-related are especially welcome.

                        The deadline is officially July 1st, but I will be out of the country until
                        the 3rd, so there's some leeway on that date.

                        Contact me off-list if you have any questions or ideas.

                        Thanks,
                        Paul

                      • goldschp@tds.net
                        Message 11 of 17 , Jun 4, 2016
                          I'm looking for material for the Summer Slovo.

                          The deadline will be July 1st, for which I can give a little wriggle room if you give me some advance notice.

                          In general, I'm looking for short articles (200-400 words) or pieces that can be serialized. For the summer issue, we traditionally focus on Pennsic, but anything of a Slavic/EE focus is welcome.

                          Contact me directly (goldschp@...) for questions or submissions.

                          Thanks,
                          Paul Wickenden