Advice on A&S

  • magdalenag56
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 7, 2006
      More good advice!

      I'm taking this opportunity for those reading this post to further my
      education. I have people tell me that Polish women copied the clothing
      of Germany. I'm not saying it didn't happen but I haven't seen solid
      examples of this. I have stated that in the western regions of Poland
      there are similarities (to German clothing). It may be a matter of
      semantics, but there is a difference between similarities and copied.
      Please send me any information articles, photos, websites, you may
      have to illustrate this. I will incorporate whatever I can into my
      information on Polish women's clothing and I will post my findings to
      my folder on this list for others to see.

      Has anyone heard the one about red pants (women's) in Persia is
      supposed to mean a prostitute? This is another statement that is out
      there but no one can give documentation for it. And if you value your
      life, don't repeat it to someone with a Persian persona.

      Magdalena Gdanska