Re: [sig] Help with German

  • jennifer knox
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2006
      Hi!
      I live in Germany and can translate it for you if you like... can you send it to me as an attachment?
      Anya

      magdalenag56 <magdalenag56@...> wrote:
      Could someone take a look at a German woodcutting for me and try to
      translate a couple lines? It's a picture of a Polish woman which is
      about all I know. I have seen this picture in Polish costume books
      and would like to know what the rest of the German says.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Magdalena G

      "We must judge men not so much by what they do, as by what they make us feel that they have it in them to do." --Samuel Butler