Help with German

  • magdalenag56
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2006
      Could someone take a look at a German woodcutting for me and try to
      translate a couple lines? It's a picture of a Polish woman which is
      about all I know. I have seen this picture in Polish costume books
      and would like to know what the rest of the German says.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Magdalena G
    • jennifer knox
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2006
        Hi!
        I live in Germany and can translate it for you if you like... can you send it to me as an attachment?
        Anya

        magdalenag56 <magdalenag56@...> wrote:
        Could someone take a look at a German woodcutting for me and try to
        translate a couple lines? It's a picture of a Polish woman which is
        about all I know. I have seen this picture in Polish costume books
        and would like to know what the rest of the German says.

        Any help would be appreciated.

        Magdalena G

        "We must judge men not so much by what they do, as by what they make us feel that they have it in them to do." --Samuel Butler