RE: [sig] Coat Question

  • Judwiga Czarna Pika
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2006
      Hi all!
      Well, I am still confused, but I think it is all up to the maker/wearer of
      the garment.. makes sense to me. If I do the side split on the coat, they
      will know its slavic, will presume its Russian, which although is not bad,
      is not Polish; and if I do it in the middle it will be just fine also. I
      will just have to make sure the sleeves are HUGE so that people wont be too
      confused..LOL
      Take care all and thanks for the help... if you have any more input, please
      let me know!!
      Judwiga