RE : [sig] Knowne World Costuming Symposium

  • John Beebe
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2006
      Hiya,

      Yup, I'm planning to be at the event. Feel free to involve me in any schem... uh, consideration of possible activities for our incoming Slavic-interested guests.

      Ivan, also from the host group.

      Posted by: "Paul W Goldschmidt" goldschp@... goldschp Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:31 am (PST) I'm probably around that weekend. Not sure what Ivan is doing.

      The KWCS has no feast, so perhaps we could do
      dinner. (Unfortunately, we lost our decent Russian restaurant,
      although we have a pelmeni place on State St. It's sort of just a
      hole in the wall).

      As we get closer to the event, I'll post something to the list.

      -- Paul

    • krysta birtch
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 11, 2006
        ditto

        -galina

        > Yup, I'm planning to be at the event. Feel free to
        > involve me in any schem... uh, consideration of
        > possible activities for our incoming
        > Slavic-interested guests.
        >
        > Ivan, also from the host group.

        [If you are going to "ditto" a post, DO NOT include the entire post thread! Moderator.]