Have to share-- Lithuanian Archaeology

  • quokkaqueen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2006
      For those with broardband (or patience), someone has uploaded what
      looks like all the video clips from the CD-ROM Lietuva iki Mindaugo/
      Lithuania Before Mindaugas on YouTube.
      A few of them have shots of early period garb, quite a few have
      metalwork/jewellery, beads, pots, and shots of tournaments from a
      re-enactment group.

      While all the videos are narrated in Lithuanian, on the CD-ROM, they
      do have an English summary that goes along with the clips, if anybody
      desperately wants to have a better idea of what is being said, e-mail
      me and I'll try to note down the English. :)

      http://snipurl.com/vut2

      ~Asfrithr