RE : [sig] Knowne World Costuming Symposium

  • L.M. Kies
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2006
      >since there are no classes listed yet, i was wondering
      >if anyone in northshield could be enticed to throw one
      >together?

      Actually, I know of at least one northern Calontiri who is pondering the possibilities...  ;)

      >also, i noticed from the
      >members list that there are quite a few people in or
      >around jara, so this might be a nice occasion for an
      >informal meet 'n' greet. just a thought...

      And an excellent thought, indeed.  I'm up for it, weather permitting.

      Sofya

      Lisa M. Kies, MD
      Mason City, IA
      Lady Sofya la Rus
      Shire of Heraldshill, Calontir
      "Si no necare, sana."
    • Paul W Goldschmidt
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2006
        I'm probably around that weekend. Not sure what Ivan is doing.

        The KWCS has no feast, so perhaps we could do
        dinner. (Unfortunately, we lost our decent Russian restaurant,
        although we have a pelmeni place on State St. It's sort of just a
        hole in the wall).

        As we get closer to the event, I'll post something to the list.

        -- Paul

        At 09:40 AM 8/30/2006, you wrote:
        > >also, i noticed from the
        > >members list that there are quite a few people in or
        > >around jara, so this might be a nice occasion for an
        > >informal meet 'n' greet. just a thought...
        >
        >And an excellent thought, indeed.  I'm up for it, weather permitting.
        >
        >Sofya
      • John Beebe
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2006
          Hiya,

          Yup, I'm planning to be at the event. Feel free to involve me in any schem... uh, consideration of possible activities for our incoming Slavic-interested guests.

          Ivan, also from the host group.

          Posted by: "Paul W Goldschmidt" goldschp@... goldschp Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:31 am (PST) I'm probably around that weekend. Not sure what Ivan is doing.

          The KWCS has no feast, so perhaps we could do
          dinner. (Unfortunately, we lost our decent Russian restaurant,
          although we have a pelmeni place on State St. It's sort of just a
          hole in the wall).

          As we get closer to the event, I'll post something to the list.

          -- Paul

        • krysta birtch
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 11, 2006
            ditto

            -galina

            > Yup, I'm planning to be at the event. Feel free to
            > involve me in any schem... uh, consideration of
            > possible activities for our incoming
            > Slavic-interested guests.
            >
            > Ivan, also from the host group.

            [If you are going to "ditto" a post, DO NOT include the entire post thread! Moderator.]