RE : [sig] odd question

  • L.M. Kies
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2006
      Leather masks are associated with the Russian skomorokhi (bards) and Khovorod circle dances and have been found in the digs in Novgorod.  (I'm looking at photos of a couple right now.)

      http://www.goldschp.net/SIG/slovo/news06.html

      http://members.aol.com/mokosh/Skomorokhi.html

      http://members.aol.com/bksmyre/Dance.html

      These links aren't the best, but hopefully they'll get you started.

      K tvoim uslugam,

      Sofya

      Lisa M. Kies, MD
      Mason City, IA