New website

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2006
      Since I got this site up at the start of Pennsic, some of you may have
      missed it. Please visit the new site, http://www.plcommonwealth.org . It's
      the home of my Polish costume resource, as well as having a web-based forum
      for a variety of slavic subjects. Thanks!

      --
      Cze�� Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      Middle Kingdom, Pentamere, Shire of Talonval