Re: RE : Re: [sig] Pennsic 36 Inter-Kingdom Slavic / Eastern European Studies University in 2007 ?!

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 29 9:05 AM
      --- Tim Nalley <mordakus@...> wrote:

      > Northern Ohio has quite a Slavic community. Maybe
      > that's a possibiliy?
      > 'dok

      Even better! *thinking of latkes and pierogies at
      Cousin Barbara's house in Cleveland...*

      I'd love to jump into this, but i've got 2 things
      working against me: 1) I'm already involved in
      Kingdom Level work (Royal Clothier - the Sewing Has
      Begun), and 2) Boston does not make for a good IK
      site! :D Sure, a couple of years ago the KW Dance
      Symposium was here, but for a IK collegium event like
      we're kicking around here, a much more centrally
      located site, like in Ohio or maybe Missouri would
      probably do better.

      Anyway, if we really get rolling - Count Me In. I can
      do classes on Kievan costuming (male and female), care
      & feeding of natural fibers, hat construction, gerdany
      (ukrainian beadweaving), and Kievan period history
      (political and economical).

      Random Thought: What about the branch in LasVegas?
      Any SIGers there? Pretty much every airline offers
      cheap flights to Vegas from pretty much everywhere.
      --Sfandra

      http://mail.yahoo.com