Re: RE : Re: [sig] Pennsic 36 Inter-Kingdom Slavic / Eastern European Studies Un

  • magdalenag56
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2006
      Count me in too. Living in PA I'd vote for NY but with enough of a
      lead I could probably manage Michigan.

      There is an identified need for more information on Slavic Women's
      clothing. My first pennsic class on the History of Russian Style Icons
      went very well too. I am already working on my class notes for next
      year.

      Magdalena Gdanska
    • m.allen
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29, 2006
        [Please clip your posts. The way I've edited the below quoted information works well.--Moderator]

        I am very interested in Icon painting, would you consider
        mailing me your handout from the Icon class?
        I attended the SIG meeting at Pennsic this year and was so
        impressed- this community of folks definitely swims in the deep
        end of the pool in regard to research and sharing information.

        Antoinette de la Croix

        --- magdalenag56 <magdalenag56@...> wrote:
        <snip>
        > My first pennsic class on the History of Russian
        > Style Icons
        > went very well too. I am already working on my class notes for
        > next
        > year.
        >
        > Magdalena Gdanska
      • magdalenag56
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
          --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "m.allen" <delacroi29@...> wrote:

          Icon handout - certainly. What I may do is post it in the file section
          but I have get it into an organized format first. Will keep you
          posted.

          Magdalena